Tuesday 17 February 2009

Alfie Patten a dad at 13!


I can't believe what is happening to the youngsters in our society today, it turns my stomach when I hear this story on the news or see it in the newspapers. Where on earth were their parents and how did they get into a situation which enabled them to have sex in the first place...I feel for the child, will it be another burden for society? it certainly isn't the little girls fault (Maisie) but somewhere, somehow we are failing our younger generation. Who is being bad? the parents, society, or the educational system, because we are getting it increasingly wrong, BIG TIME!!!!

1 comment:

  1. When I first heard about this story, I was so shocked, I couldn’t believe what I was seeing in the newspapers. What are the youngsters doing these days? I agree, that hearing this does turn my stomach, and where were the parents when all this was happening?

    The young boy is only 13, he has his whole life ahead of him, I’m sure he has plans for the future, but now that he has the responsibility of a child and being a dad, things are going to be different for him now!! Its quite obvious that when they had sex they didn’t think of the consequences that could happen.

    What is this society coming too, I totally agree who is being bad here? Is it the parents, the society, or even the education system because something is seriously going wrong here!!!

    ReplyDelete