Friday 3 April 2009


In reply to Laura's 'Being Bad' blog, Thursday, 2nd April 2009.
(laurabeingbad.blogspot.com)
I don't entirely agree with Laura with regards to this film, I feel it should be shown but to a specific audience, adults only. I found it quite disturbing, possibly due to some scenes being extremely realistic and disturbing. I do however agree that teenagers experiment, if they didn't then how would they learn right from wrong. The behaviour of the young adults on the film introduced us to the harsh reality of city life in America, which to them is normal, but to us totally abnormal. As parents we teach our children social rules, morals and respect, clearly the 'kids' in this film had none.
What stuck me as strange was the fact there appeared to be no parental control. Perhaps it is the parents who are to blame for such inexcusable behaviour.

No comments:

Post a Comment