Wednesday 11 March 2009

Wacko Jacko!


Does Michael Jackson really think the British public so stupid? Of course the only reason for his gigs at the O2 are for money, because he is absolutely skint!!! I know he has a huge following, but he hasn't done anything for ages and I do think he could do with an image change, don't you? I think he is behaving really 'BAD', forgive the pun, but I couldn't resist...the only problem that worried me is that there are going to be many disappointed fans, due to fake, over subscribed tickets...I feel this is a huge publicity stunt that might go terribly wrong at the expense of many British people. If he is not careful this publicity stunt could do him more harm than good. I think he may be past it! so I think he should 'BEAT IT!!', sorry, couldn't resist...

No comments:

Post a Comment