Monday 2 March 2009

Masturbation.


I read an article since the lecture about 'masturbation' which has helped me to see it from a man's perspective. It discusses the issue that male masturbation forms part of the weekly routine, and for some men is a more sexual effective release that intercourse itself. Also that 'us women' read too much into the relationship between a man and his hand, perhaps we do! Its the not understanding I think from a woman perspective, but then again I doubt whether you understand us either! I think it could be sad if masturbation takes over the need to have sexual intercourse, although I can see there is an element of pressure to perform of to satisfy your partner, but isn't that a two way thing?
I can't understand why there was laughing during the lecture, we all know about it, it's as though it is a forbidden subject, only to hear in jokes, we all knew what the subject was last week and I found it really interesting....
The Times Online, January 17th 2009, 'Sex advice: Is masturbation wrecking my sex life?'by Suzi Goddard.

No comments:

Post a Comment