Monday 23 February 2009

Told to stop kissing!!!!!


In reply to Cherelle Scott's 'In the public domain', 19th February 2009.
When I was younger (about 19) my boyfreind and I were asked to stop kissing in a local pub, one Saturday afternoon...I didn't quite understand what the problem was at the time, it was only a peck! we weren't 'being bad' just showing affection towards each other. However, I don't know if this act would be accepted now, me passionately kissing my hubby may make people sick, or at least put them off their pint! It seems that age has a huge part to play on people's attitudes to what is 'bad' in the public eye. Having sex on public transport though has never appealed to me, it's got to be the thrill of getting caught that excites couples, is this so wrong? mind you I can't imagine anyone 'getting it on' during the day when the bus or train is packed! Are we too much concerned with what people think, getting too stuffy and narrow minded or just too much concerned with doing what is socially acceptable? Who defines 'bad behaviour' anyway?

No comments:

Post a Comment